360, A FINN Partners Company, is looking for ambitious, hard-working Account Executives to help carry out and manage the day-to-day communications and PR activities of a variety of leading Irish and international clients.
With us, you’ll be working across a portfolio of clients in technology, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and public affairs, helping to execute their communications campaigns. You’ll also be pitching for new business and administering the day-to-day tasks of client management and business growth.
360, based in Dublin, is part of FINN Partners, one of the world’s fastest-growing independent marketing and communications agencies. Together, we serve clients through a powerful combination of hands-on partnership, highly specialised expertise, and a values-driven culture that champions integrity, collaboration, and innovation.
Headquartered in New York City, FINN Partners employs more than 1,000 people at offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (WA), and Washington D.C.
What will I be doing?
- Writing and editing a wide variety of traditional and digital content, including press releases, op-eds, presentations, digital marketing copy, and other materials.
- Pitching clients and client communication campaigns to media, relevant industry stakeholders, and government representatives.
- Proactively responding to enquiries from national, local, and trade media.
- Monitoring and reporting to clients on media stories, government announcements, industry developments, and new research.
- Assisting with client and business development administrative tasks, including the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas, meeting notes, and meeting scheduling.
- Creating and maintaining media and other contact lists.
- Actively seeking out new business opportunities, nurturing client leads, and helping to pitch for new business.
What benefits will I receive?
When you join 360, you’ll have access to a range of benefits, including generous annual leave, a fully flexible working location, health insurance cover, and opportunities for international travel:
- Very generous annual leave package.
- A flexible work location—work from home, from our Dublin city centre office, or both.
- If you choose to work from home, we’ll cover your IT and office set-up up to €250.
- Annual wellness benefit to subsidise your physical and mental health.
- Continuous professional development opportunities, including free training courses.
- Multi-tiered bonus scheme.
- Full health insurance cover.
- Full pension plan with employer contribution.
What skills, competencies, and experience do I need?
- Previous agency experience in a public relations, public affairs, marketing, or other communications firm is preferable but not essential.
- A third-level qualification in public relations, communications, marketing, journalism, politics/policy, a humanities subject, or other related field.
- You possess strong writing and editorial skills and know how to engage different audiences.
- You can effectively prioritise tasks under pressure, manage competing workloads, and schedule future work.
- You have an eye for neat presentation, good design, and take pride in ensuring small details are accurate.
- You have an innate interest in Irish and international media, communications, and content – you read the news every day.
- You follow modern and emerging media trends, consumer behaviours, current affairs, and technology, and know how and why they can impact the work we do.
- You know how to creatively present new ideas and campaigns to existing and prospective clients.
If you’re interested in working with 360, A FINN Partners Company as an Account Executive, send your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.