Work with us
Some of the world’s biggest companies and brands choose to work with 360. It’s not just because we build intelligent communications strategies that merge PR, social, digital, and design—it’s because our team thinks differently.
We believe that communications is a fundamental. It changes how we think. It impacts how we feel. It influences what we do. Often, it is the difference between success and failure. This belief is at the core of 360’s culture and shapes who we are as a team.
In building our team, we’re drawn to people of substance, authenticity, teamship, conviction, and resilience.
We encourage decision-making. We think ‘team’, not individual. We’re honest, even if that means confronting the uncomfortable. We reward innovation and highly effective people. We take our work, but not ourselves, seriously.
Learn more about 360’s values and culture in our Team Handbook.
Life at 360
- Energetic, forward-moving work environment
- City centre location
- Flexible start between 7am and 10am + remote working policy
- Regular activities and team nights out
- 21 days annual leave + Christmas holidays
- Personal pension scheme
- Mobile phone allowance
- Long service rewards
- Free healthy snacks, fruit, and coffee
Finishing your degree or just starting your career? 360’s paid internship programme, the 360 Experience, will give you a comprehensive grounding in everything you need for success in the fast-changing world of communications.
- You’ll work with our clients on important projects and campaigns
- You’ll learn new skills and industry best practice
- You’ll get one-on-one training with senior management and time with our MD
- You’ll receive regular feedback and performance appraisal from your mentor
Have what it takes?
Email your CV and 20 words on why you’re a great fit for the 360 Experience to email@example.com
Join the Circle
Get 360’s intelligent communications updates, insights, and research delivered to your inbox every quarter.