Communications is a fundamental. It changes how we think, it impacts how we feel, it influences what we do. It is often the difference between success and failure. This belief is at the core of 360’s culture. It shapes who we are as a team—how we think, how we work, how we develop, and how we hire.
We are looking for a Client Executive to be a key member of the 360 team.
You will embody our five core qualities of substance, authenticity, teamship, conviction, and resilience, and use them to grow the business, commercially and culturally, by developing external and internal relationships.
We are drawn to people who are comfortable with decision making, balance challenges, lean towards optimism, think of things that others don’t, seek to understand why people think the way they think, and always act strategically.
Required qualifications and skills
- Relevant undergraduate/postgraduate degree.
- Previous experience as a client executive or in a equivalent role, with a familiarity with agency or similar business.
- Familiarity with and experience using latest social and digital technologies, especially new social networks.
- A strong communicator.
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to manage a number of live projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and visual communication skills.
- Keen interest in the Irish media and communications landscape, including active relationships with key business, news, political and other editorial online media and knowledge of the media cycle.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team, frequently to tight deadlines, ensuring attention to detail.
- Understanding of what it takes to develop, deliver, and sustain impactful campaign strategies, and the skills necessary to deliver them.
- A creative mindset, with the ability to think outside the box and bring fresh ideas to problem-solving situations.
How you’ll help the 360 team
For us, team is key—now more than ever. To this end, we’re interested in meeting people who will:
- Actively contribute to building a successful and engaging team environment and inspire others to achieve the vision.
- Have a solutions-oriented mindset, one that anticipates problems, identifies opportunities, and acts decisively.
- Bring experience and perspective on how technology can continuously enrich our offering.
How we’ll help you
For you, you’ll want to know what being part of the 360 team means professionally and personally. You’ll be part of a business that backs you 100%, invests in your development, is there for you when it’s tough, and takes pleasure in seeing your career trajectory soar.
There are opportunities for you to:
- Develop and grow within the business quickly.
- Experience variety and diversity by working with leading national and international companies across multiple industries.
- Have the autonomy to decide, develop, and implement creative ideas and projects freely
- Progress alongside a great team of interesting, fun people.
Our benefits package is designed to reflect what is important to you, with rewards and supports that make a real difference. It includes:
- Work remotely from anywhere in Ireland.
- Office based in Dublin city centre.
- Flexible working hours.
- Personal pension scheme.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Mobile phone full allowance (as per company account).
- Bike-to-work scheme.
- Flu vaccination.